Bartizan Connects today announced details of an upcoming webinar, “10 Steps to Facebook Success for Your Meeting or Tradeshow,” a 10 minute lunchtime session. The live webinar is hosted by Bartizan’s president, Lew Hoff and is part of Bartizan's Monthly Free Webinar Thought Leadership Series for members of the tradeshow industry.
Bartizan’s short, 10-minute session is jam-packed with takeaways that tradeshow managers can use to jumpstart their Facebook marketing at their event including a plan of action to put into place now.
Everyone uses Facebook. With more than 500 million active users, tradeshow managers already know that they should be using Facebook to promote their shows and engage attendees, exhibitors and sponsors. People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook.
This webinar will give event managers actionable tips to step up their games and take their Facebook campaigns to the next level.
Specifically the webinar will focus on:
- Best Tools on Facebook, and How to Use Them
- 2 of the Most Frequent Facebook Mistakes
- How to Leverage Contests on Facebook
- How to Grow Your Fan base
- Most Significant and Recent Changes on Facebook
Post webinar, attendees will also receive the informative slides from the day’s educational session. For more information about this webinar or to register, please visit: http://tinyurl.com/FBMeetingTips
The session details:
- Title: 10 Steps to Facebook Success for Your Meeting or Tradeshow
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2011
- Time: 12:00 PM - 12:10 PM EDT
- Presented by: Lew Hoff, Bartizan president
- Cost: Free
Register here: http://tinyurl.com/FBMeetingTips
For those unable to attend, it is recommend to register, because a copy of the presentation will be emailed after the presentation.