Lead retrieval provider Bartizan Connects today announced details of an upcoming webinar, “50 Social Media Ideas for Your Tradeshow,” a 10 minute lunchtime session. The live webinar is hosted by Bartizan’s president, Lew Hoff and is part of Bartizan's Monthly Free Webinar Thought Leadership Series for members of the tradeshow industry.
The short, 10-minute session is jam-packed with takeaways that tradeshow managers can use to jumpstart their social media marketing at their event. Social media dramatically affects the way exhibitors and attendees interact with each other—and how they interact at events like yours.
Specifically the webinar will focus on:
* 50 of the hottest social media tips and tactics for your conference.
* Creative strategies and tactics using Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube and Twitter.
* Actionable tips to boost your engagement and grow fans organically.
* A plan of action you can put into place now.
Post webinar, attendees will also receive the informative slides from the day’s educational session. For more information about this webinar or to register, please visit:
The session details:
* Title: 50 Social Media Ideas for Your Tradeshow
* Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011
* Time: 2:00 PM - 2:15 PM EST
* Presented by: Lew Hoff, Bartizan Lead Retrieval president
* Cost: Free
Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/744145321