In the past session tracking for medium to large shows has often required the use of costly 2D barcodes and an onsite technician. Advances in technology have made session tracking easier to set up and manage, even by non-IT staff, and allows show mangers to handle their own session tracking.
Bartizan offers event planners simple methods to track session attendance and seminar participation.
Use this info to:
- Award Continuing Education Unit Credits.
- Evaluate the popularity of topics.
- Provide speakers with a list of attendees.
- Collect names of attendees to confirm their attendance at the session
- Capture session evaluation surveys on-site, during or directly following sessions.
- Track important attendee demographics in real-time.
Bartizan offers both self managed and full service attendance tracking. The full service package includes an onsite technician.