We are quick to respond to changing technology and customer feedback. This feedback goes straight to our designers and drives all of our future product releases. Exhibitors asked for scanning, it is what they are most familiar with – so we responded.
Exhibitors using iLeads can scan or type the tradeshow badge ID to retrieve real time sales lead data using both Apple devices and Android devices.
With this latest release on Android™, the majority of smart phone users globally will now be able to experience the benefits of iLeads, including, by popular demand - badge scanning.
What's New in Android Version 1.1?
- Badge scanning capability.
- On-device, full lead information in real-time when an internet connection is available.
- Ability to call directly from the lead record by tapping on the telephone number.
- Ability to send a follow up email right away from your mobile device within the lead record.
- Customized display of lead contact information.
- Faster search.
Exhibitors can follow up instantly with tradeshow leads gathered with an email or phone call and send updates right from the tradeshow floor to headquarters, customers and prospects.
To test scanning, click here for the sample badges.
To see how easy it is to use:
- Launch the app on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android or BlackBerry phone.
- Click the “Featured” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap New Event. Enter your Sample event access code: 1006, Tap Done and Confirm.
- Click on the event. Tap New Lead. Enter sample badge number: 6036 or Scan the QR code. Tap Done.
- Test drive adding a qualifier, note, survey. Tap Done
The Android™ application is available for free download. Download iLeads for Android™ here: http://tinyurl.com/iLeadsAppAndroid